Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers the preparation methods, characterization, physical and chemical properties of giant vesicles. It provides an overview of ideas and results obtained from experimental studies as well as from theoretical approaches, covering a wide variety of aspects.
- Author BiographyPier Luigi Luisi and Peter Walde, both of Institut fUr Polymere, ETH-ZUrich, Switzerland
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/1999
- Series TitlePerspectives in Supramolecular Chemistry
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight754 g
- Width162 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byPeter Walde,Pier Luigi Luisi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.