CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Electro-Acoustic Guitars
Save on Electro-Acoustic Guitars
- £2.45Trending at £2.80
- £149.99Trending at £168.19
- £199.99Trending at £203.40
About this product
- Product InformationTake to the center of the stage and command it like a pro with the Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus Electric Guitar. It’s available in four rich and distinct nitrocellulose colors, including antique natural, Manhattan midnight, red velvet, and trans black, making it easy to match with your personal style. Boasting a chambered body and featuring a maple top with mahogany back, as well as an adjustable mahogany neck and chrome plating on the Tone Pro bridge, the Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus Electric Guitar looks as beautiful as it sounds. This is a sleek and minimal model with a vintage look and designed to provide spectacular tonality and outstanding playability, no matter which genre you prefer. The classic body style and construction make this guitar a timeless model, ideal as your primary instrument or as a showpiece in your collection. The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus Electric Guitar is a step up from the plainer Les Paul Studio standard guitar of today and is as pretty as any of the guitars in this series ever made. After years of being viewed as the little brother of the Les Paul Standard, the updated Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus Electric Guitar has gotten a makeover with gold hardware, classic Kluson tuners, and a high-grade figured maple top. It features a solid mahogany body with a two-piece AA grade book matched maple top. This guitar has a top that's thinner than the carved tops on Les Paul Standard electric guitars, and there are no bindings on the body or neck. The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus Electric Guitar fingerboard features a 24.5-inch scale, 22-fret neck and comes with the usual Gibson trapezoid inlays. This guitar feels similar to the current Les Paul Standard neck but comes with a little less girth. The headstock features gold plated Kluson vintage-style tuners while the 17-degree headstock angle makes sure you get the infamous Les Paul sustain. This guitar features gold plated hardware that includes a tune-o-matic bridge, Gibson’s 498 bridge humbucker, selector switch, stop-bar tailpiece, straphangers, tone pots, and 490R neck humbucker. If you are looking for the powerful, versatile, and classic sound of a Les Paul, this guitar delivers. The solid mahogany body creates the full living and breathing sound musicians have come to love and expect from a Les Paul guitar. This versatile instrument is capable of creating brutal metal tones and riffs, or more classic sounds when jamming to bands like Led Zeppelin or Deep Purple. When the Gibson is switched over to clean tone the sound is as crystal clear as any guitar you will play The standard size strings for a Gibson guitar measure 09 - .042, but many musicians pick and swap their gear to suit their needs, and depending on the sound they want to create. The Gibson Les Paul Studio Plus Electric Guitar blends timeless components with improved comfort and powerful pickups so you can craft your bass and treble for the ultimate sound.
- ModelLes Paul Studio Plus
- Guitar TypeElectric
- Body TypeSolid
- Number of Strings6 String
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.