All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeticulously researched and compellingly written, The Gift of Consciousness is an engaging and approachable overview of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras through the prism of both Eastern and Western psychology.
- Author BiographyGitte Bechsgaard, PhD, is the founding director of the Vidya Institute, Toronto, Canada. Bechsgaard has studied and practiced Yoga for over 20 years in Copenhagen and Toronto, focusing on a variety of Vedic disciplines with Sri Krishan Mantri for the past ten years. She works as a psychotherapist in private practice.
- Author(s)Gitte Bechsgaard
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.97
- £9.53Trending at £14.97
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £8.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.