Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGet inspired to give!
- Author BiographyMags Kandis has a background as varied and inspiring as her current life. The joy of being able to combine the love of travel (often only armchair ), color, culture, texture, and discovery all in one passion is thrilling and Mags has been able to do this quite contently through her unique and identifiable knit designs. Mags is the head designer and consultant for Mission Falls Yarns and was previously the creative director and co-owner of the company. She lives in Ontario, Canada, with her partner and a tenacious terrier.
- Author(s)Mags Kandis
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication29/06/2010
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Note75 colour illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width216 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.09Trending at £2.14
- £4.47Trending at £4.77
- £12.49Trending at £12.76
- £3.49Trending at £4.07
- £5.47Trending at £5.61
- £1.90Trending at £1.93
- £1.99Trending at £2.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.