Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £23.16Trending at £35.99
- £28.00Trending at £33.83
- £24.08Trending at £37.77
- £27.89Trending at £38.32
- £42.41Trending at £64.99
About this product
- DescriptionUsing archival resources in the United Kingdom and the United States, this title examines advertisements, promotional materials, and programs, as well as letters, diaries, and account books, to reconstruct the ways in which Richard D'Oyly Carte, W S Gilbert, and Arthur Sullivan attracted and shaped the expectations of theatergoers.
- Author BiographyRegina B. Oost is Chair of the Department of English and Professor of English at Wesleyan College, Georgia, USA.
- Author(s)Regina B. Oost
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2009
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleThe Nineteenth Century Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 10 b&w illustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Vincent Newey,Joanne Shattock
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.