All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionExplores and contextualizes the contributions of Gilles Paquet as a social scientist. This book reveals how his assessments of economics, politics, public administration, and education have stirred their minds and helped them make sense of the world around them.
- Author BiographyCaroline Andrew is professor at the School of Political Studies and director of the Centre on Governance at the University of Ottawa. She co-edited Accounting for Culture: Thinking Through Cultural Citizenship (University of Ottawa Press, 2005). Ruth Hubbard is a senior fellow at the Graduate School of Public and International Affairs and the Centre on Governance at the University of Ottawa, and a senior partner of INVENIRE. She is the author of Profession: Public servant (INVENIRE Press, 2009) and co-author of Gomery's Blinders and Canadian Federalism (University of Ottawa Press, 2007). Jeffrey Roy is associate professor in the School of Public Administration at Dalhousie University. He is the author of E-Government in Canada: Transformation for the Digital Age (University of Ottawa Press, 2006) and Business and Government in Canada (University of Ottawa Press, 2007).
- PublisherUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Date of Publication28/03/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleGovernance Series
- Place of PublicationOttawa
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Ottawa Press
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byCaroline Andrew,Jeffrey Roy,Ruth Hubbard
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.