All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGin is classic, classy and quintessentially British. It can be enjoyed on picnic blankets in summer, or in a martini, shaken, not stirred. Bringing together a heady cocktail of timeless recipes, clever statements and quips from the world's wisest and wittiest gin lovers, this book celebrates the glory of gin!
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication13/07/2017
- GenreOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Note80 Illustrations, black and white
- Width101 mm
- Height136 mm
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £3.49Trending at £5.44
- £3.40Trending at £3.87
- £6.16Trending at £7.48
- £11.47Trending at £13.78
- £12.24Trending at £16.99
- £23.50Trending at £23.80
- £20.95Trending at £22.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.