All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGin is classic, classy and quintessentially British. It can be enjoyed on picnic blankets in summer, or in a martini, shaken, not stirred. Bringing together a heady cocktail of timeless recipes, clever statements and quips from the world's wisest and wittiest gin lovers, this book celebrates the glory of gin!
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication13/07/2017
- GenreOther Beverages
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Note80 black & white illustrations
- Width101 mm
- Height136 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.19
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £5.19Trending at £5.49
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £6.18Trending at £6.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.