All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGiordano Bruno (1548-1600) is one of the great figures of early modern Europe, and one of the least understood. This biography establishes him once and for all as a peer of Erasmus, Shakespeare, and Galileo - a thinker whose vision of the world prefigures ours.
- Author BiographyIngrid D. Rowland lives in Rome, where she teaches at the University of Notre Dame's School of Architecture, and is a regular essayist for the New York Review of Books and the New Republic. She is the author of many books, including The Scarith of Scornello: A Tale of Renaissance Forgery, also published by the University of Chicago Press.
- Author(s)Ingrid D. Rowland
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.58
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £13.54
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.59
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.