All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionTraces Italian philosopher Giorgio Agamben's engagement with deconstructive thought from his early work in the 1960s to the present, examining his key concepts - infancy, Voice, potentiality, sovereignty, bare life, messianism - in relation to key texts and concepts in Jacques Derrida's work.
- Author BiographyKEVIN ATTELL is Associate Professor of English at Cornell University. He is the translator of The Open: Man and Animal and State of Exception and co-translator of The Signature of All Things by Giorgio Agamben.
- Author(s)Kevin Attell
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2014
- Series TitleCommonalities
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.