All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £4.73Trending at £5.08
- £3.38Trending at £3.46
- £24.03Trending at £24.44
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £6.07Trending at £6.95
- £28.01Trending at £34.22
- £24.33Trending at £36.30
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive celebration of the fashions of one of the world's most revered designers.
- Author BiographyAward-winning fashion designer Giorgio Armani launched his menswear label in 1975, with his first womenswear collection following a year later. Armani's popularity grew with his costuming of Richard Gere in American Gigolo in 1980. By 2001 he was acclaimed as the most successful designer to come out of Italy, with a retail network now encompassing 37 countries.
- Author(s)Giorgio Armani
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note180 colour and 230 B&W photographs
- Width254 mm
- Height321 mm
- Edition StatementDeluxe Slipcased Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.