Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of articles examining aspects of the global trade in armaments from 1815 to 1940, this text analyses the connections between diplomacy, the domestic politics of procurement, private business, and military technology transfers in Asia, Europe, and Africa and the Americas.
- Author BiographyDONALD J. STOKER JR. is Associate Professor of Strategy and Policy at the U.S. Naval War College, Monterey Programs Office. Among his earlier publications is Britain, France, and the Naval Arms Trade in the Baltic. JONATHAN A. GRANT is Associate Professor of Modern Russian History at Florida State University. He is the author of Big Business in Russia: The Putilov Company in Late Imperial Russia, 1868-1917 as well as articles dealing with defense industries and the arms trade.
- Date of Publication30/08/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight884 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDonald J. Stocker,Donald J. Stoker,Jonathan A. Grant
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.