All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA must-have book for every girl who wants to understand what is going on with her body, without having to ask mum!
- Author BiographySarah O'leary Burningham is the author of Boyology and How to Raise Your Parents. She wrote an advice columnist for the ABC Family Network for 2 years before stopping to dedicate more time to her new book Girl To Girl. She speaks about teen issues for many major media organisations. Alli Arnold graduated from Parsons School of Design and illustrates a wide range of projects.
- Author(s)Sarah O'Leary Burningham
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations throughout
- Width184 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Alli Arnold
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £6.44Trending at £6.99
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.