CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £68.97Trending at £74.74
- £8.01Trending at £8.34
- £13.75Trending at £17.07
- £11.99Trending at £14.99
- £2.81Trending at £3.85
- £3.70Trending at £3.74
- £3.20Trending at £3.49
About this product
- DescriptionAsk any woman and she will tell you that her friendships with other women are among the most important relationships in her life. In Girlfriends , real-life girlfriends Carmen Renee Berry and Tamara Traeder explore women's friendships and the joy and sustenance they give.
- Author BiographyCarmen Renee Berry is a New York Times bestselling author who has written or cowritten more than 25 books, including Aunties: Our Older, Cooler, Wiser Friends ; Girlfriends for Life ; A Girlfriend s Gift ; Girlfriends Talk About Men ; and When Helping You Is Hurting Me. Her books have been translated into Chinese, Hebrew, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, and Swedish. She lives in Orange County, California. Tamara Traeder is a licensed marriage and family therapist. She has coauthored or edited eight books, including Aunties: Our Older, Cooler, Wiser Friends. She lives in St. Helena, California.
- Author(s)Carmen Renee Berry,Tamara Traeder
- PublisherCouncil Oak Books
- Date of Publication16/12/1998
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWildcat Canyon Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date13/02/2008
- Weight657 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.