All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA true-life account of the author's years from age 18 to 30, which also happens to be a memoir of the 1950s and '60s. The book opens with Emma's coming-out ball and then - funny, sad, shocking by turns - tells of her numerous marriages, and her encounters with gambling, satire and revolution.
- Author BiographyEmma Tennant's novels include Pemberley and Strangers.
- Author(s)Emma Tennant
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication02/03/2000
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2000
- Out-of-print date02/11/2012
- Weight216 g
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £9.07Trending at £14.99
- £17.38Trending at £17.86
- £13.80Trending at £19.90
- £18.07Trending at £21.64
- £13.77Trending at £19.03
- £13.69Trending at £18.47
- £12.98Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.