All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMusicians who find fame on reality TV shows are supposed to provide a bit of entertainment and then fade away - they're not supposed to have three UK top 10 albums and more than ten UK top 10 singles. Maybe someone forgot to tell Girls Aloud the rules.
- Author BiographyJen Crothers is an entertainment journalist and is currently an editor at World Entertainment News Network Ltd. Jen hails from Belfast, Northern Ireland, where she first unveiled her celebrity reporting techniques and love of girl bands. She moved to London in 2004, completing a postgraduate course in magazine journalism from City University before entering the showbiz fray. Jen is 24 and lives in east London.
- Author(s)Jen Crothers
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content Note2x8 page illustrations
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.05Trending at £6.25
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £24.08Trending at £37.94
- £24.88Trending at £39.88
- £42.41Trending at £65.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.