All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.13
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £40.99
About this product
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note21 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byBeverly Lyon Clark,Professor Margaret R. Higonnet
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyBeverly Lyon Clark is a professor of English at Wheaton College in Massachusetts. She is the author of Regendering the School Story: Sassy Sissies and Tattling Tomboys. Her essays have appeared in New Literary History, Philological Quarterly, Chronicle of Higher Education, Women's Review of Books, and other journals. Margaret R. Higonnet is a professor of English and Comparative Literature at the University of Connecticut. She is the former editor of Children's Literature. Her articles have appeared in Poetics Today, Enfance, Revue des livres pour enfants, and other journals.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.