All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe collection's focus is on girls' secondary education, and hence the gendered cultural expectations of the middle classes and upper classes, will provide the dominant narrative, given the relatively recent democratization of European educational systems.
- Author BiographyJames Albisetti, University of Kentucky, USA Joyce Goodman, The University of Winchester, UK Rebecca Rogers, Universite Paris Descartes (Paris 5), France Hilda Amsing, University of Groningen, The Netherlands Helena C. Araujo, University of Porto, Portugal Krassimira Daskalova, University of Sofia, Bulgaria E. Thomas Ewing, Virginia Tech, USA Consuelo Flecha, University of Seville, Spain Laura Fonseca, University of Porto, Portugal Eliane Gubin, Universite libre de Bruxelles, Belgium Juliane Jacobi, University of Potsdam, Germany Agneta Linne, OErebro University, Sweden Cristina Rocha, University of Porto, Portugal Simonetta Soldani, University of Florence, Italy Mineke van Essen, University of Groningen, The Netherlands
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/05/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSecondary Education in a Changing World
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXV, 223 p.
- Weight357 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJames C. Albisetti,Joyce Goodman,Rebecca Rogers
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.