All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are heartily sick of going to braais where the guys stand around the fire drinking and chatting and cooking wors and chops badly, then this book is for you. It's time for girls to claim their right to cook decent food and pretty up the braai area for this pivotal South African social activity.
- Author BiographyCamilla Comins can cook anything on an open fire. Her former restaurant, The Table at de Meye, won best country-style restaurant in the 2011 Eat Out Awards. She is a graduate of the Christina Martin Cookery School and has cooked and worked - often with open fires - in South Africa and in Germany and the USA. She was a food product developer with the Woolworths Group, and now runs a bustling confectionery business based at her new restaurant Overgaauw on a wine estate near Stellenbosch.
- Author(s)Camilla Comins
- PublisherJacana Media (Pty) Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationJohannesburg
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintJacana Media
- Weight500 g
- Width170 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Photographs byRussel Wasserfall
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.89
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.