All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy acknowledging the neurological reasons behind childhood eating disorders, clinicians and parents will be better placed to help young people and plan appropriate treatment. This book presents The Kartini Clinic's innovative approach to treating eating disorders, with advice on spotting symptoms and providing support.
- Author BiographyJulie O'Toole, MD, MPH CEDS is founder and Chief Medical Officer of Kartini Clinic for Children and Families in Portland, Oregon. She is a board certified pediatrician and has been in private pediatric practice for more than two decades. She is a member of the Academy for Eating Disorders (AED), the American Academy of Pediatrics, the Society for Adolescent Medicine, NEDA (National Eating Disorders Association), and a Certified Eating Disorder Specialist (CEDS). She also has a master's degree in public health (international health).
- Author(s)Julie O'Toole
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/03/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £78.70
- £25.00Trending at £38.28
- £68.08Trending at £68.81
- £14.52Trending at £18.55
- £17.90Trending at £19.89
- £28.56Trending at £32.24
- £29.31Trending at £31.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.