Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £14.46Trending at £15.12
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.36
- £6.79Trending at £7.53
- £6.79Trending at £8.99
- £6.03Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionA is for Accessible. Give Some Word is a somewhat irreverent book of poems. Cralan Kelder believes that people who read poetry should be delighted, not confused. Poems are not riddles. The poetry in Give Some Word is no exception; equal parts distilled language, contrary, and pushing everyday language out of conformity.
- Author BiographyCralan Kelder was born in London in 1970, but spent the first fifteen years of his life in California, before moving to the Netherlands in 1985. He studied anthropology and agricultural development in St. Andrews and at UC Davis, then conducted development work and research in Lesotho and Namibia. He is poetry editor of Versal, and a member of the Amsterdam-based wordsinhere writing collective.
- Author(s)Cralan Kelder
- PublisherShearsman Books
- Date of Publication15/11/2010
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShearsman Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.