Save on Adult Learning & University
- £3.78Trending at £6.99
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis new text provides a comprehensive introduction to the study of loss via exploration into three major types of loss: imortant relationships, those that damage our self-esteem and losses resulting from victimization.
- Author(s)John H. Harvey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2000
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSeries in Death, Dying and Bereavement
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.