CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.24Trending at £4.31
- £3.80Trending at £7.00
- £7.76Trending at £8.08
- £7.70Trending at £8.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
- £3.59Trending at £5.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn her latest book, childrens author and former elementary school teacher, Linda Boyden, shares an alphabet list of indigenous loanwords from North, South, and Central America that have found their way into common usage, either nationally or regionally.
- Author(s)Linda Boyden
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note34 colour illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.