Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionReveals the efforts being made by companies and organizations - and by individuals - to solve problems and save lives both 'down the street and around the world'. This book urges us to seek out what each of us - 'regardless of income, available time, age, and skills' - can do to help, and to give people a chance to live out their dreams.
- PrizesShortlisted for APA The Audies: Personal Development/Motivational 2007.
- Author(s)President Bill Clinton
- Date of Publication13/09/2007
- GenreBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRandom House Audiobooks
- Weight204 g
- Width125 mm
- Height143 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Read byPresident Bill Clinton
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time376
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.