Giving Notice: Why the Best and Brightest are Leaving the Workplace and How You Can Help Them Stay by Kimberly Allers, Martha Mendoza, Freada Kapor Klein (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.12Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.48
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking book that offers approaches for changing the hidden biases in the workplace This is an eye-opening examination of the causes and dynamics of bias in the workplace, offering a psychological, political, and societal analysis of the actual cost of bias to the bottom line.
- Author BiographyFreada Kapor Klein co-founded the Level Playing Field Institute. Based in San Francisco, the LPFI is dedicated to improving fairness and opportunity in the workplace through educational programs and workplace training. LPFI strives to identify and remove hidden barriers from the classroom to the boardroom. Kimberly Allers , a writer at Fortune magazine and senior editor at Essence, is a frequent guest speaker at professional development seminars. Martha Mendoza is a national staff writer for the Associated Press. In 2000, she won a Pulitzer Prize for investigative reporting.
- Author(s)Freada Kapor Klein,Kimberly Allers,Martha Mendoza
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication19/10/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight436 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.