All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can you effectively stand up for your values when pressured by your boss, customers, or shareholders to do the opposite? The author draws on actual business experiences as well as social science research to challenge the assumptions about business ethics at companies and business schools.
- Author BiographyMary C. Gentile, Ph.D., is director of the Giving Voice to Values curriculum and senior research scholar at Babson College. Her articles have appeared in Harvard Business Review, strategy+business, BizEd, CFO Magazine, and Risk Management, and she has written several books on ethics and diversity.
- Author(s)Mary C. Gentile
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight318 g
- Width127 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.68Trending at £19.21
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.89
- £25.67Trending at £27.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.