CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.61Trending at £22.84
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how philanthropic foundations and their leaders help shape the American political agenda. The book begins with an historical overview of philanthropy and social change, then discusses issues surrounding foundations, such as social order, organisational dilemmas and competing philosophies.
- Author BiographyALTHEA K. NAGAI is Senior Research Associate at the Center for Study of Social and Political Change at Smith College. ROBERT LERNER is Assistant Director at the Center for Study of Social and Political Change at Smith College. STANLEY ROTHMAN is Director of the Center for the Study of Social and Political Change at Smith College.
- Author(s)Althea K. Nagai,Robert Lerner,Stanley Rothman,etc.
- Date of Publication30/01/1994
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight509 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.