Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.01
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.89Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £11.90Trending at £13.27
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, Bill Guyton summarizes the history of the discovery of Ice Age glaciation and modern-day glaciers in California, as well as the development of modern ideas about the state's glacial history. The book provides a primer on glaciers and glacial landforms.
- Author BiographyBill Guyton is Professor Emeritus of Geosciences at California State University at Chico. He has hiked, backpacked, fished, and climbed in the High Sierra for over 45 years.
- Author(s)Bill Guyton
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2001
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleCalifornia Natural History Guides
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 59
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note18 color illustrations, 85 b/w photographs, 4 tables
- Weight59 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.