Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £6.50Trending at £12.06
- £5.01Trending at £5.93
- £9.99Trending at £14.07
- £11.34Trending at £14.04
- £16.64Trending at £20.72
About this product
- DescriptionContains meditations which offer a reminder each day to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people of the wholeness and beauty of our nature. Interwoven throughout are references to the transforming experiences of coming out and recovery, covering issues that touch everyone regardless of their sexual preference.
- Author BiographyJoan Larkin is the author of three collections of poetry (Housework, A Long Sound, Cold River), a play (The Living), and two meditation books (lf You Want What We Have and Glad Day). She has coedited several anthologies, including Gay and Lesbian Poetry in Our Time, which received a Lambda Award. She is the co-translator of Sor Juana's Love Poems. A teacher of writing for many years, she has served on the faculties of Goddard, Brooklyn, and Sarah Lawrence colleges.Larkin lives in New York.
- Author(s)Joan Larkin
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/09/1998
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleHazelden Meditations
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Weight236 g
- Width150 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.