CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionGladstone and Disraeli surveys the careers of these two influential Prime Ministers. Stephen J. Lee examines how Gladstone and Disraeli became the leaders of different parties and goes on to consider their premierships, analysing many different aspects of the two men. Using a wide variety of sources and historiography, Stephen J.
- Author BiographyStephen J. Lee is Head of History at Bromsgrove School. His many publications include The European Dictatorships, 1918-1945 (2nd edition, 2000) and in this series, Imperial Germany, 1871-1918 (1998), Hitler and Nazi Germany (1998), The Weimar Republic (1998) and Lenin and Revolutionary Russia (2003).
- Author(s)Stephen J. Lee
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleQuestions and Analysis in History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.