All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVictor Ward, a model with all the right friends, is seen and photographed everywhere, even in places he hasn't been and with people he doesn't know. On the eve of opening the trendiest nightclub in New York history, he's living with one beautiful model and having an affair with another. But the future he gets is not the one he had in mind.
- Author BiographyBret Easton Ellis is the author of five novels and a collection of stories, which have been translated into twenty-seven languages. He divides his time between Los Angeles and New York.
- Author(s)Bret Easton Ellis
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/11/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/03/2011
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.94Trending at £5.58
- £4.69Trending at £5.59
- £4.15Trending at £4.52
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
- £3.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £7.67Trending at £9.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.