All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverybody loves a good t-shirt! Fashion designer Linda Zemba Burhance takes this to the next level by transforming easily affordable base tees into catwalk-worthy works of fashion. Glamour Tees is an 80-page book that walks you through the process of transforming any t-shirt you have into a well-crafted piece of fashion.
- Author BiographyLinda Zemba Burhance is a knitwear designer and Fashion Design graduate of Marist College. A national design award winner, her best-selling booklet Arm Knitting has sold more than 20,000 copies in just 6 months. Linda has produced pattern books for Plymouth, worked as a Fashion Editor for both Susan Bates and Phildar, and her designs are frequently featured in fashion shows, on television and in national magazines. Linda lives in Newtown, Connecticut, with her husband and son and, of course, a great, big stash of yarn!
- Author(s)Linda Zemba Burhance
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication24/11/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Note100 full colour photographs
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.66
- £9.95Trending at £10.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.82
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £11.61Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.