All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring a heady hot summer, a young girl's sexual awakening is coloured by shadows of her early childhood. This work dramatises the unconscious world of instinct where the lives of humans, plants and eels are all ruled by the primal rhythms of the wetlands.
- Author BiographyNell Leyshon's previous work includes Comfort Me With Apples (hampsteadtheatre and tour) and Don't Look Now (Sheffield Theatres & Lyric Hammersmith), both directed by Lucy Bailey, and the novel Black Dirt which was nominated for the Orange Prize in 2005.
- Author(s)Nell Leyshon
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.99
- £17.11Trending at £21.90
- £7.33Trending at £7.72
- £12.06Trending at £12.25
- £6.78Trending at £8.99
- £11.17Trending at £15.27
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.