All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA counterintuitive and optimistic reconsideration of the crisis in the American legal profession.
- Author BiographyBenjamin Barton is the Helen and Charles Lockett Distinguished Professor of Law at the University of Tennessee. His scholarship ranges from bias in the judiciary, to the backgrounds of Supreme Court Justices, to libertarianism in the world of Harry Potter. His scholarship has been covered in Time Magazine, the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, Washington Examiner, Sydney Morning Herald, and ABA Journal. He is the author of The Lawyer-Judge Bias in the American Legal System.
- Author(s)Benjamin H. Barton
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight544 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.