Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionGlass Half Full (taken from her blog) is the diary of Lucy Rocca (founder of Soberistas.com) and documents her journey from hopelessly dependent wine fiend, to sober and truly happy.
- Author BiographyAfter drinking wine with much gusto for twenty years, something clicked in my head in April 2011 which was to lay the foundations for an entirely new and amazing life; I sobered up permanently. Becoming alcohol free has led to me being a much better parent, having tonnes more energy (despite having since had another baby!), creating Soberistas.com and finally, after years of wishing, becoming a published author. Life just keeps on getting brighter, and it's all down to ditching the booze.
- Author(s)Lucy Rocca
- PublisherAccent Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleAddiction Recovery Series
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAccent Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.