Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £20.83
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £18.84
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £4.51Trending at £4.91
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.36Trending at £4.71
About this product
- DescriptionExcavations in the upper Walbrook valley, in a marginal area in the north-west of the Roman city, recovered over 70kg of broken vessel glass and production waste from a nearby workshop, giving new insights into the workings of the glass industry and its craftsmen.
- Author BiographyIan Freestone is Professor of Archaeological Materials and Technology at University College London where his research is focused on the application of scientific methods to the investigation of artifacts and their interpretation, particularly in the fields of ceramic materials and glass.
- Author(s)Angela Wardle,Ian Freestone,John Shepherd,Malcolm MacKenzie
- PublisherMuseum of London Archaeology
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMuseum of London Archaeology Service
- Weight953 g
- Width211 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.