Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe physics of glassy materials and disordered solids presents a challenging area of study. This book provides an introduction to important concepts, such as percolation, fractals, spin glasses, and glasses. It is useful for researchers on amorphous materials, and is also intended for theorists and experimentalists.
- Author(s)K. Binder,Walter Kob
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication07/10/2005
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.