All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive monograph of Glen E. Friedman, a pioneer of skate, punk, and hip-hop photography, including much never-before-published work.
- Author BiographyGlen E. Friedman's work has appeared in countless publications and exhibitions and is part of permanent collections, including those at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York and the Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C., among others. Shepard Fairey is a graphic designer. C. R. Stecyk III is the founder of Juxtapoz magazine. Henry Rollins is a musician and writer. Chuck D is a rap artist and activist. Tony Alva is a world-renowned skateboarder. Ian Mackaye is a musician and record label owner. Rick Rubin is an award-winning record producer. Adam Horovitz is a musician.
- Author(s)Glen E. Friedman
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white, and colour)
- Width330 mm
- Height292 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.