All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionNational Geographic brings cutting-edge scientific analysis on near-death experience to the table, giving readers the latest discoveries in the field packaged in a personal, easy-to-read narrative.
- Author BiographyJUDY BACHRACH, a renowned investigative journalist, is a contributing editor to Vanity Fair and professor of journalism at John Cabot University in Rome, Italy. She was educated at Chatham College and Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism. Her work as a hospice volunteer inspired her investigations into life after death.
- Author(s)Judy Bachrach
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- GenrePsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Out-of-print date30/09/2014
- Weight458 g
- Width164 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.