All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
About this product
- DescriptionIf you caught a glimpse of heaven, would you choose to come back to life?
- Author BiographyJUDY BACHRACH, a renowned investigative journalist, is a contributing editor to Vanity Fair and professor of journalism at John Cabot University in Rome, Italy. She was educated at Chatham College and Columbia University's Graduate School of Journalism. Her work as a hospice volunteer inspired her investigations into life after death.
- Author(s)Judy Bachrach
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication19/09/2014
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Weight340 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.