All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionGlioblastoma is the most malignant brain tumor that still remains incurable. This book discusses the histopathology and molecular biology of glioblastoma as well as current treatment strategies, many of them groundbreaking.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2009
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight905 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited bySwapan K. Ray
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.