CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents research findings based on a series of commodity studies of significant economic importance to developing countries. The studies analyze current policy regimes in key producing and consuming countries document the magnitude of these distortions and estimates the distributional impacts of trade and domestic policy reforms.
- PublisherWorld Bank Publications
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Bank Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width197 mm
- Height283 mm
- Edited byJohn C. Beghin,M. Ataman Aksoy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.