All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £11.99Trending at £13.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £10.15Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Arctic puts the scramble for Arctic dominance in the context of sovereignty and jurisdiction, the supply of energy for expanding economies, sea lanes and the question of navigation, and the elements of militarization and securitization dispersed across a variety of Northern corridors.
- Author BiographyScott Nicholas Romaniuk is affiliated with the University of Aberdeen, Department of Politics and International Relations, and the University of St. Andrews, Centre for the Study of Terrorism and Political Violence. He is the author and editor of several books and numerous articles on military and strategic studies, and international security and politics.
- Author(s)Scott Nicholas Romaniuk
- PublisherBerkshire Academic Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2012
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationHighclere
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerkshire Academic Press
- Weight624 g
- Width150 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.