All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- Description* Offers a ground--breaking approach to central debates about globalization with chapters written by leading scholars from across the social sciences. * Examines a range of phenomena that articulate broad structural transformations: technoscience, circuits of exchange, systems of governance, and regimes of ethics or values.
- Author BiographyAihwa Ong is Professor of Anthropology and Southeast Asian Studies at the University of California, Berkeley. Stephen J. Collier is a faculty member at the Graduate Program in International Affairs, The New School University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note2
- Weight1100 g
- Width186 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byAihwa Ong,Stephen J. Collier
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.