Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionGlobal Biopiracy rethinks the role of international law and legal concepts, the Western-based, Eurocentric patent systems of the world, and international agricultural research institutions as they affect legal ownership and control of plants and TKUP.
- Author BiographyIkechi Mgbeoji is a professor at Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, and the author of Collective Insecurity: The Liberian Crisis, Unilateralism, and Global Order, also published by UBC Press.
- Author(s)Ikechi Mgbeoji
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2005
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.