All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.94Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.77Trending at £10.98
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis work shows how alliances forged among businesses in four critical industries contributed dramatically to the success of each business' corporate strategy, and lays out the concepts underlying the theory behind how and why their alliance-building strategies worked so well.
- Author BiographyREFIK CULPAN is Professor of Management and International Business in the School of Business Administration, Pennsylvania State University. He holds a doctorate degree from New York University and has had extensive experience, not only in the academic community but as a consultant to various businesses. Dr. Culpan is a regular contributor to the journals of his fields, and coeditor of a previous book for Quorum, Transformation Management in Postcommunist Countries (1995, with Brij Nino Kumar.)
- Author(s)Refik Culpan
- Date of Publication30/03/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.