All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Dong Chen,Jong-Wook Kwon,Yongsun Paik
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/04/2017
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, 35 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart I: The Content of Global Business 1. Globalization: Current Status and Future Prospect 2. Trade: Rhetoric and Practice 3. Foreign Direct Investment Part II: The Context of Global Business 4. Economic Environment 5. Political and Legal Environment 6. Social and Cultural Environment 7. The Foreign Exchange Market and the International Monetary System Part III: Managing Global Business 8. Managing Entry and Exit Decisions 9. Managing People: Global Talent Management 10. Managing Money: Finance, Accounting, and Taxation 11. Managing Operations: R&D, Production, and Supply Chain 12. Managing Customers: Marketing and Sales 13. Managing Sustainability: Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
- Author BiographyYongsun Paik is Director of the Center for Asian Business and a Professor of International Business and Management at Loyola Marymount University, USA. He is the co-author, with Charles M. Vance, of Managing a Global Workforce, third edition, published by Routledge in 2014. Dong Chen is an Associate Professor of International Business and Strategy at Loyola Marymount University, USA, and Guest Researcher at the Institute for Global Industry of Tsinghua University, China. Jong-Wook Kwon is Professor and Director of the Cross-cultural Management Research Center at Kangwon National University, Korea.
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £6.40Trending at £7.48
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.