All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive and practical textbook introduces the key tenets of applied business ethics and equips the reader to understand and resolve ethical dilemmas and moral issues within an international business context.
- Author BiographyRonald D Francis is Professor Emeritus in Ethics and Governance at Victoria University, Melbourne. His experiences in ethics extends over decades, and includes a period as Chairman of a national ethics committee, and as a member of a psychologists' registration board, as well as ten years on a research ethics committee. As a consultant, he has worked with corporations and universities to develop ethics codes and deliver practical business ethics training. Guy Murfey is a psychologist and lawyer, recently retired as the National Practice manager of the Australian Tax Office's (ATO) Legal Services Branch, where he was responsible for the day to day running of litigation, ensuring that the highest ethical standards of practice were adhered to.
- Author(s)Guy Murfey,Ronald Francis
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight426 g
- Width171 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.