All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA business management book that provides answers through a unique case study; the BT Global Challenge round-the-world yacht race. The book provides a description of the lessons learnt on leadership and teamwork, with illustrations on the use of high performance behaviours, so they can be related to the work environment to improve performance.
- Author(s)Andrea Bacon,Humphrey Walters,Peter Mackie,Rosie Mackie,etc.
- PublisherBook Guild Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/1997
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook Guild Publishing Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/08/2015
- Content Note50 colour photographs
- Height240 mm
- Foreword byMichael of Kent
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.