All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book highlights critical challenges for business in a world where corporate responsibility has gone global.
- Author BiographyN. Craig Smith is the INSEAD Chaired Professor of Ethics and Social Responsibility at INSEAD, France. C. B. Bhattacharya is the E.ON Chair Professor in Corporate Responsibility at the European School of Management and Technology, Berlin. David Vogel is the Solomon Lee Professor of Business Ethics at the Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley. David I. Levine is the Eugene E. and Catherine M. Trefethen Professor of Business Administration at the Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCambridge Companions to Management
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 19 tables
- Weight650 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byC.B. Battacharya,David I. Levine,David Vogel,N. Craig Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.